- What information does Revive & Recover collect?
- How may Revive & Recover use this information?
- What options are available regarding your information?
- Use of Social Media and Third-Party Websites.
- How does Revive & Recover secure information?
What information does Revive & Recover collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data information about your visits to and use of this website information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily provide to us via e-mail or through other direct contact from you. We do not and will not sell or rent this information to any other person or entity.
- Order Information. In order to process an order for you, it is necessary for us to request some information from you through our order form, such as your name, shipping address, credit card number, and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to process your order. If for some reason we are having trouble processing your order, we will use this information to contact you and verify your order with you
- Account Information. If you choose to create a Revive & Recover account, your login information is stored with any other information you associate with your account.
How may Revive & Recover use this information?
- Order Processing. After placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. Your credit card information is transmitted securely to our third party processing provider in compliance with Payment Card Industry standards.
- Third-Party Service Provider. Revive & Recover works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. Any information that Revive & Recover shares with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
- Promotional Offers. From time to time Revive & Recover or a service provider acting on our behalf may use your name, email address, and/or mailing address to send you an offer for Revive & Recover products or service we believe to be of interest to you.
What options are available regarding your information?
If you are a registered customer, you may log into your account and view or modify the account information on file, including personally identifiable information, recent orders, payment settings, shopping lists, and Set & Save settings.
At any time you can adjust your user preferences, including opting out of promotional mailings, from within your Revive & Recover account. You also have the right to disable your account.
Use of Social Media and Third-Party Websites.
How does Revive & Recover secure information?
Revive & Recover takes your personal information quite seriously and understand that you do too. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Revive & Recover will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it.
When you submit sensitive personal information to us through http://www.reviveandrecover.com, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect this information (such as your credit card data), we encrypt and securely transmit this information to our servers. You can verify our secure methods by looking for a closed-lock icon at the bottom of your internet browser or for looking for “https” at the beginning of the website at the top of your internet browser.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited.